GeoDash Runs on Open Street Maps – Version 2.2
June 25, 2012 – Toronto, ON – GeoDash continues to evolve. We have now added support of Open Street Maps. This added map choice gives customers new choices versus the Google Maps API. We now offer an Open Street Maps (OSM) version starting at $4,000 US.
- The OSM version offers the most of the same functionality that we are known for:
- Points with multiple choices of pins
- Area layers with MicroStrategy threshold colouring
- Multiple layers on the same map based dashboard/report
- Data needs to be geocoded
- Re-introduced the dynamic disc as a new marker type allowing for two dimensions of threshold.
Feel free to contact us to explore this additional option for our clients other than Google Maps.
For more information please contact:
Stephen Hayward, President
416.422.8900 x 201